Friday, January 2, 2009

THE SMITHS ARE PERFECT

As you can see from our past posts, we are pretty much perfect. All we ever do is smile at each other and laugh and never argue. Seriously, that's it. So that's why it's all we ever write about. Plus we ONLY do fun things and take vacations. Economic woes? The Smiths don't care!
By the way, we went to Costa Rica for Christmas. Look how much fun we have together:First Class seats on the way down.

Sunsets with little boats and rocks and perfect stuff.

Tropical animals that we totally cuddled with in the Jungle.

Little green rain forest frogs that Josh caught in our hotel room. Not that the Smiths stay in cheap places, actually this was the perfect little place, but just because those kinds of things go on in foreign countries, you'd have to go to really get it.

Super premium tropical flowers everywhere.

Sweet views and hikes to see and hear volcanic "manifestaciones".

Science.

Canyoning, John Denver, Souvenir World, and Beaches.

Having a totally fun sleepover in the airport because we couldn't get on our flight. Not that the Smiths don't have enough money for a hotel room or anything, we actually have the perfect amount of money, we were just thinking of the homeless this Christmas and how they suffer. So we did too.

9 comments:

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

ha ha Kate, I loved this post... it's so true, everyone in the blogging world are just so perfect! Josh (my Josh) and I were just talking about that how it's all just happy happy happy... but I continue to do it... maybe my next post should be about how Josh lost $150 gambling (in Redneck Vegas - Wendover) hmm...

meshell said...

ooh. it looks like so much fun. i've been thinking about you this whole break. it does look perfect and you got me. i am adequately jealous. i can't wait to hear more.

Katelyn & Wade said...

Wade and I spent a night in the Miami airport after an equally mega-specatular trip to the Caribbean. But that night majorly sucked, so I know you are lying.

Megan said...

You make me laugh

Lindsay Family said...

Hey Kate, I am glad that you found us. It was good to hear from you. From the looks of it, things are going great for you guys. Keep in touch. Kalie

mikkilynn said...

I stopped by just to see your unicorn again and was even happier I did once I read about your vacation. Man, you two are SO blessed!

Josie said...

Hey Kate!
Fun to hear from you. Glad life is so perfect for you! You guys are too cute and look like your having so much fun! I got to see your mom and dad in Dec., they came for my Grandma's funeral. It was so great seeing them! And I totally agree, there is just no place like Huntsville!!!

Starley Family said...

Love it! You are hilarious. That does look like a pretty sweet vacay though. Glad you guys were able to get out and explore. Lol, Stace

mikkilynn said...

I know I already made a comment once, but I loved your post so much I wanted to comment again. Thanks for the chuckle.