Saturday, November 1, 2008

"DUDDYKINS"

Dudley attempting to share some of his pudding with his Mum...tasty!
My mom was pouring "butter beer" in her cute witch get-up and came to say hi.
My little pumkin' chowing on some pudding and hoarding his 36 presents!!

Josh and I played the part of Aunt Petunia and Dudley Dursley in my cousins annual Halloween Harry Potter Extravaganza! It was a bit Oedipal, but Josh played a spoiled brat so well that we couldn't pass the part by...they had over 1200 people attend---it was crazy, but turned out totally fun!!

4 comments:

Jenny B said...

Kate, in that last pick it looks like you have devil horns. Ha Ha

Unknown said...

Wow!! 1200 people!! That is crazy. Again, very creative!

CHATELAINS said...

hey Girl it's (Pincombe) Love the blog I found your blog through Erikas blog hope you don't care! CONGRATS on the white coat that so fun! Kourt grads. in may and off to more school for us!! Can't wait! Where are you living? It was so good to see you! Talk to you see go check our blog out! Jamie

The Hunt's said...

Kickety...your little note may just have been the highlight of my November! So good to hear from you, it appears you are happy and well and still cute and I love your unicorn. So glad we have a vehicle to keep tabs!